Tasting Villa Jolanda week 2


 Tasting: Villa Jolanda

Name: Villa Jolanda I Love You Sparkling Wine

Variety:100% Glera grapes

Region: Piedmont, Italy

Country: Italy

Year:2020

Price: $5

Winery Review: Very enjoyable spumante! A tropical, floral nose and palate. Light and refreshing. Light body and low acidity. Beautiful All about Love bottle! Impressed! (Red 2019 Vivino)

Wine Folly: Pg 155 prosecco is Italy’s most popular sparkling wine. Usually served with cured meats and almonds. I did chill it for an hour to an hour and a half around the temperatures it recommends. Going back to the food it says I should step up my game and try it with spicy Asian food. I may need to try that next time. Pg 256 says it’s a fruity sparkling wine and I can taste the fruitiness from the grapes.

My review: Amazing! There were just enough grapes that was put into the sparkling wine because it has the right amount of fruitiness. I also agree with the review above me and there was just the right amount of acidity. I am a fan of low acidity so overall it was a great wine. Overall, this was a really good sparkling wine, and I will have to get it again.

 

I had no food when tasting 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Tasting: St. Kilda Brut Cuvee

Week 2 wine 2 tasting Schmitt Sohne Liebfraumilch