Week 4 Tasting: Ernie Els Iced Chocolate Wine

 



Tasting:
Ernie Els Iced Chocolate Wine

Name: Ernie Els

Variety: Real dairy cream and blend of natural chocolate wine

Region: Walla Walla, Washington

Country: USA

Year: 2021

Price: $14

Winery Review: Rich dark chocolate flavors made to create a decadent, silky smooth drink. It can be served on the rocks or as the main ingredient in an array of cocktails. (Vintage Cellar)

Wine Folly: Pg. 298 Walla Walla Washington produces many cabernets sauvignon. They also produce wines that are noted for their rich raspberry, black cherry, and cedar flavors that have a yogurt-like creaminess.

My review: Out of all the wines I had Saturday this one was one of my favorites by far. This was a very unique wine.  When I saw this wine, I was very skeptical of it because it did not look like a wine, and it had a chocolate flavor. There was a different wine but made in the same region as this wine and it was called chocolate shop. That wine was very very good. Now back to this wine. This wine had a real creamy taste and tasted more like a milkshake that was melted. I cannot wait to taste this wine chilled and, on the rocks, or with vanilla ice cream. I liked this wine so much I had to buy it. I am going to have to experiment with this wine because it has so much potential.

 

I had no food when tasting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Tasting: St. Kilda Brut Cuvee

Week 2 wine 2 tasting Schmitt Sohne Liebfraumilch